Come out and join the Hickory Withe
community for an event benefiting Vicky Williams
Hickory Withe Presbyterian Church will host a benefit for
Vicky Williams, long-time member of the Hickory Withe
community. All proceeds from the event will be donated to
assist with the healthcare costs associated with Vicky’s
fight against Lymphoma.
The benefit will begin at 4pm and continue until 8pm.
Admission is only $5 per person, with children under 10 admitted free of charge.
What you don’t want to miss:
- Local favorite bluegrass band, Cypress Creek, will play a full concert!
- Pulled-pork barbeque sandwich plates, hot from the smoker, will be available for sale!
- A silent auction will be going on through the evening, with a great variety of items to bid on!
- A moon-walk (inflatable playground) for the children!
- Face-painting for children!
- Washers and other games for all ages!
All activities will be held on the grounds of Hickory Withe Presbyterian Church. (For directions to the church, follow this link to our map page.)
If you are interested in donating an item for the silent auction, please contact Jane Mitchell at (901) 465-2348.
If you will not be able to attend but would like to make a financial donation, please send it to:
Hickory Withe Presbyterian Church
ATTN: Williams Benefit
2420 Donelson Drive
Eads, TN 38028
Download the flyer for our benefit here: benefit flyer
See a report of the results of our event here.